Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General of Data Protection, we inform you that we will process the data you provide us with to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you perform through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Estrella Durá, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Comply with legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at Estrella Durá we manage the following categories of data:
- Identifying data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he / she declares consent and the information contained in this clause, exempting Estrella Durá from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, Estrella Durá may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data with the purpose of sending of periodic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the treatment of the data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this can possibly affect the communication or processes the user would like to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Estrella Durá
Duration of Data Storage – How long will we keep your data?
Estrella Durá will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, as long as the user does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information will remain locked during the legally established time periods.
Recipients – To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to Estrella Durá, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Estrella Durá has signed the corresponding treatment contracts with each of the providers that provide services to Estrella Durá, with the aim of guaranteeing that said providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be assigned to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, as established by current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and Estrella Durá servers
- Encryption of information on the servers of Estrella Durá itself
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Estrella Durá has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in response to Estrella Durá’s commitment to data protection, integrity and security for the user data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether in Estrella Durá we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Estrella Durá will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights you can contact email@example.com.
Finally, we inform you that you can go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish you can also consult our Cookies Policy